The following formal qualifications and certifications form the basis of my work as a consultant:
- Professor for Data Protection and IT Security at IU International University – Distance Learning
- Author or editor of several books and many other publications on Software Engineering, process models,quality management and data protection, see Fachveröffentlichungen
- 2000-2006 Speaker of the Special Interest Group Vorgehensmodelle für die betriebliche Anwendungsentwicklung (Software process models for the development of commercial applications) of the German Informatics Society (GI)
- 2003-2015 Coordinator of the German CMM(I) Lead Appraiser and Instructor Board (CLIB)
CMM and CMMI
- Former SEI-authorized CMM (CBA-IPI) Lead Assessor, Certified CMMI (SCAMPI) Lead Appraiser for CMMI for Development (CMMI-DEV) and for CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC)
ISO 15504 (SPICE)
- Former iNTACS-certified ISO/IEC 15504
This certification was no longer renewed in order to concentrate on CMMI.
iNTACS update certificate 2009, pdf-file 71 kB.
- Certified Certified V-Model XT
Project lead and Quality assurance professional (Pro)
V-Model XT Pro update certificate 2009, pdf file, 102 kB
- Certified V-Modell XT Process Engineer (Ping)
V-Model XT PING certificate (pdf file, 115 kB)
- IBM Certified Solution Designer - Rational Unified Process v7.0
Certificate (PDF file, 297 kB)
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering
Certificate (PDF file, 88 kB)
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Certificate (PDF file, 1228 kB)
- COBIT® 5 Foundation Certificate
Zertifikat (PDF-Datei, 828 kB)
Major stations in life
- Since 2016 Professor for Data Protection and IT Security at IU International University – Distance Learning
- 2012 to 2016 professor and department head Business Informatics at the IBA University of Cooperative Educations in Darmstadt
- Since 2003 independent consultant for software quality management and process improvement, in particular CMMI
- 1997 to 2005 project lead and internal consultant for quality management, in particular CMM(I), and software processes at DB Systems (until end of 2001 TLC Transport-, Informatik- und Logistik-Consulting), the systems house of the Deutschen Bahn AG (German Railway).
- 1995 to 1997 internal consultant on methods and tools at the information systems dept. of the Deutsche Bahn, Frankfurt.
- 1989 to 1995 quality assurance and quality management at Software AG, Darmstadt.
- 1986 to 1989 research assistent in the project mural in the Formal Methods Group at the Dept. of Computer Science at the University of Manchester. Completed PhD on "Symbolic Execution as a Tool for Validation of Specifications".
- 1979 to 1985 student of Mathematics with minor subjects Industrial Management and Computer Science in Mainz, Manchester and Bonn.